Tuesday 31 December 2019

Time ticks on as 2019 ends.

A final post of the year for this little blog that keeps putting out the odd nugget of oldhammer goodness.


For me it's been a good year of painting, certainly my most prolific. Not sure how I found the time to paint the following:

The Witch Lord from Heroquest
A Heresy Werewolf
Two Gretchin for a Squig Catapult
One Goff Ork
One normal Ork
A Kustom Blasta Mekanik
A looney Mad Boy
One Female Sorceress
The Keeper of Secrets that sat in my bits box for years!
An ancient Bob Olley Giant Black Orc
A converted Gyro-Stabilised Monowheel Ork Bigboss
Seven Ork Stormboyz

Now for some photos of things (2019 & older) I forgot to show or meant to include in a blog post that I never ended up creating.

Space Crusade


Somehow I ended up playing a game of Space Crusade this year and was in control of the vile alien xenos. The above photo is when the Blood Angels and Imperial Fists got a bit heretical and accused each other of joining chaos. The Genestealers jumped in for afters :)


Red Dead Redemption 2



It's not all been painting and the old PS4 has been getting a fair bit of use, mainly with the Western genre. RDR2 is a great game of vast distances and gunfights in saloons. Although the above screenshot might suggest it all happens in a Mordheim-esque swamp in an oldhammer style.

Necromunda




For those who have been following this blog for a while you may remember some Necromunda gang fight reports. This is a photo of the Cawdor gang although as you can see the painting was were never quite finished and left at tabletop usability levels.

So there you have it 2019 is finished, onward to 2020 and that blasted Gargoyle ( I know I need to get him painted agghh).

Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment