Thursday 18 July 2019

Never seen you looking so lovely as you did that night, stabbing me in the back in sheer delight ...

Buying miniatures is always a fun hobby, but buying miniatures and forgetting you bought them only to discover them later only leaves the question, why?

Out for a walk.


Why did I purchase Inge: Human Sorceress from Heresy Miniatures. I know she arrived alongside some of the heresy Delaque inspired gangers but I can't remember what use I had for her? It's possible I was going to add her as an alternative mage for Warhammer Quest or more likely she rounded up the price of shipping 😄

Oh no a chugger!


In any case I felt it was time to get her painted up. I went for a blue dress with a combination of tallern flesh and elven flesh for the skin. The dagger is a simple metal and wash while the handle is red mixed with a light brown. The eyes were the hardest think I redid them three times as her face is so small.

"Hi, How are you today, could I interest you in making a small donation to the Slaanesh ..." 
"(sigh)"


Overall she was fun to paint and might even have a role to play in my Slaanesh war party or be used as a civilian. A nice change of pace from the Waaagh and chaotic things I usually paint here.


Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment